Tuesday 5 November 2013

My SMART Target

The lesson I am finding difficult about college is the theory/keyboards lesson. The reason why I am finding this hard is because I have difficulty read sheet music and playing scales using the correct fingering. The way I can improve on playing scales is by practising the scales with my non-useable hand using the correct fingering and then I can start practising with both hands. This will help me get better at my keyboard playing. The way I can improve on reading sheet music is by buying grade books for reading sheet music and understanding which notes are which. This will help with reading music in lesson and doing the worksheets based on them. All of this will help me achieve merits and distinctions in theory class.

1 comment:

  1. You have got a very clear plan of how you are going to improve your keyboard skills. Set a target that is related to your grades. I think you should aim for Merit in both theory and keyboards.

    ReplyDelete